The Rams are on their travels again this weekend as they look to gain a rare victory at The Riverside and you can follow all the build-up, coverage and reaction from the game on RamsTV.
Supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will be able to watch every kick of the action from Derby’s trip to take on Garry Monk’s Middlesbrough.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Middlesbrough Interviews (6pm) - RamsTV will be talking to manager Gary Rowett and former ‘Boro man David Nugent as they prepare to visit the Riverside.
- The Last Three (6.30pm) - Look back at the Rams’ last three games against ‘Boro including Johnny Russell’s late equaliser in the 2015/16 season.
- RamsTV Meets Malcom Christie (7pm) - The second part of Colin Gibson’s exclusive interview with the former Derby striker who left the Rams for ‘Boro in February 2003.
- Pre-Match Press Conference (LIVE) (8.45am approx.) – Head over to our Facebook page to watch Gary Rowett’s pre-match press conference live from the Training Centre in partnership with the University of Derby.
- Middlesbrough Preview Show (6pm) - Owen Bradley is joined by former Rams stars and club ambassadors, Roger Davies and Marc Edworthy, as they share their thoughts ahead of Derby’s game against Middlesbrough.
- Matchday Live: Derby County U23s v Leicester City U23s (6.45pm) - RamsTV will have full build-up, live coverage, commentary, analysis and post-match reaction as the young Rams take on Leicester at Pride Park (Kick-off 7pm).
- Matchday Live: Middlesbrough v Derby County (14.15PM) - Owen Bradley will be joined by Michael Johnson and Darren Bent for live build-up to the Rams’ trip to Middlesbrough, including stats, analysis and an exclusive pre-match interview with Gary Rowett.
- International RamsTV subscribers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary and half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
- Facebook Live: Middlesbrough (17.30pm approx.) - Owen Bradley will be joined live on our official Facebook page with former Ram, Shane Nicholson, as they share your thoughts and answer your questions following the game against ‘Boro.
- Full Match Highlights: Middlesbrough v Derby County (12pm) - RamsTV will have all the goals, incidents and key match action from Derby’s trip up north to The Riverside.
- Matchday Relived: Middlesbrough v Derby County (6pm) - Finish off your weekend by watching RamsTV’s full coverage of Saturday afternoon’s match, including pre-game build-up, full match action, half time and full-time analysis and post-match reaction.
- Middlesbrough Review Show (6pm) - Owen Bradley, Roger Davies and Shane Nicholson will discuss how the Rams got on at Middlesbrough and will look ahead to Tuesday night’s game against Mick McCarthy’s Ipswich Town side.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Match Streaming (outside UK) - £110 annual subscription or £12.50 per month
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at the Riverside Stadium.