Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship clash between Derby County and Hull City is available to watch LIVE on RamsTV for supporters based outside of the UK & Ireland.
As always, RamsTV’s content building up to the match is FREE to watch in the UK and across the globe on dcfc.co.uk, the DCFC App and on Derby County’s official YouTube channel.
Saturday will see Owen Bradley joined LIVE in the RamsTV studio at Pride Park by former Derby stars Shane Nicholson and Kevin Wilson from 2.30pm.
Supporters based outside of the UK & Ireland will then be able to watch every kick of the game (kick-off 3pm) for a one-off pay-per-view payment, or as part of their monthly RamsTV subscription. UK-based fans will be able to access a live audio stream of the game.
Full streaming options for Saturday’s game can be found here.
Once again, all of RamsTV’s post-match content will be free to view across the club’s digital channels and includes exclusive interviews with Frank Lampard and his players, as well as comprehensive highlights packages.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV over the next few days:
- Pre-Match Interview: Fikayo Tomori – Having spent time on loan with Hull last season, the centre-back discusses what the Rams should be expecting from Saturday’s opponents.
- The Preview Show: Hull City (6.00pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by Roger Davies and Marc Edworthy as they analyse what the Rams will need to do to claim all three points against the Tigers.
- Pre-Match Interview: Frank Lampard – The Derby manager takes a break from his pre-match preparations to discuss how his side are approaching the clash with Nigel Adkins’ Hull City.
- Rams Classics: Hull City (6pm) – Relive a recent classic clash between the Rams and the Tigers.
- Matchday Live: Hull City (2.30pm) – RamsTV’s half hour pre-match show starts at 2.30pm with Owen Bradley, Kevin Wilson and Shane Nicholson building up to kick off at 3pm. The pre-match show is available LIVE and for FREE through the dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s official Facebook channel.
- Post Match Extra: Hull City (5.30pm Approx.) – Owen Bradley will be joined LIVE on Derby County’s official Facebook page by Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show, featuring an exclusive interview from Rams manager Frank Lampard.
- Post Match Interviews – The post match thoughts of Frank Lampard and members of his Derby County squad will be available shortly after the full time whistle.
From kick-off, international RamsTV subscribers and pay-per-view customers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary as well as half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
Streaming options can be found here.
- Match Highlights: Hull City (12pm) – Extended highlights featuring all the key moments from the game the day before will be available on dcfc.co.uk. For those in a rush, short highlights featuring, only the very best of the action, will be available on the club’s YouTube channel.
- Matchday Relived: Hull City (6pm) – Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the day before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of match action, along with half time and full time analysis.
- The Review Show: Hull City (6pm) – Roy McFarland and Marc Edworthy join Owen Bradley in the RamsTV studio to discuss the result against Hull, before discussing Derby’s midweek trip to Ipswich Town.
Full details of RamsTV streaming options can be found here.