The November edition of The Rampage is out now!
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is a bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The third edition of the 2020/21 season includes:
* A word from Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pearce who discusses the impact of England's second lockdown due to COVID-19 and the work towards welcoming fans back to Pride Park Stadium.
* Global superstar, Niall Horan, sat down for an exclusive interview with the magazine. The popstar recalled his childhood memories of getting the ferry from Ireland to follow the Rams with his dad and stories that linked him to his beloved club as his fame grew.
* Recent signing Colin Kazim-Richards discusses a tough childhood in East London that drove his dream to become a footballer, a monumental moment in his teen years that was the catalyst to go on and play in eight different countries as well as unbelievable stories from his travels.
* RamsTV presenter, Owen Bradley, picks his ‘Alternate Greatest XI’. He tackled the difficult task of putting together his greatest Derby County team of players who never played for the Rams together and challenges readers to pick theirs!
* Former Rams striker Franny Lee looked back on his Derby career, including the famous fight, a story that could only have happened at the Baseball Ground and his title-winning exploits.
CLICK HERE to read an extract.
* In these unprecedented times where health and safety is at the forefront, we get an inside look at Derby’s medical team and how they have adjusted as the global pandemic hit as well as behind the scenes look at dealing with injuries.
* The 2020/21 season third kit had the most successful first month of sales of a Rams’ Umbro kit as a proportion of each kit was donated to Breast Cancer Now. We look into how that money can help the charity.
* In a catch up with the Derby County Academy, we speak to second-year scholar Harrison Solomon who has been training with the first-team and Head of Education, Simon Ord, to look at the scholar’s demanding schedule off the pitch.
* And much, much more!
ACA Creative are offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
- For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.