The April edition of The Rampage is out now - and it is jam-packed full of exclusive content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is a bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and has replaced the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
Each edition of the Rampage is released on the second Thursday of each month.
The eighth edition of the 2020/21 season includes:
- In an interview spanning seven pages, Derby County centre-back George Edmundson discusses the times he has faced rejection in his career that almost saw him not become a professional football player.
- First Team Development coach Justin Walker discusses his journey from his schoolboy days at the FA’s School of Excellence at Lilleshall to making history in the Derby County Academy and his current role on the coaching staff in the Rams’ first team.
- We take an in-depth look at Derby County loan signings over the years.
- RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley takes a look into another dimension, asking ‘what if?’ some of the biggest moments in Derby County’s history happened differently.
- The Rampage pays tribute to Micky Lewis and Matty Langton who both sadly lost their lives last month. Former midfielder Lewis played for the Rams in the Eighties making 50 appearances and died at the age of 56 while Langton was with the Derby Academy for almost a decade and died at the age of 20.
- We speak to Derby County fan Angie Cooke who has brought her community together to help Derby County and Derby County Community Trust’s ‘Stay Safe. Stay Fit. Stay Safe.’ Food bank collection throughout the pandemic.
- The Rampage caught up with former Academy player Mo Adams, who is thriving in America’s MLS after moving to the States to go to University on a football scholarship.
- Former Ram Trevor Christie talks about his career and the infamous penalty kick.
The Rampage is available to purchase each month from DCFCMegastore.co.uk for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.