The May edition of The Rampage is ON SALE and packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The May edition includes:
- An in-depth look at Arthur Cox’s time as Derby County manager in the first of a two-part feature detailing his achievements at the football club, 37 years on from his appointment.
- Owen Bradley selects a best Derby County XI based on winners of the Jack Stamps Player of the Season.
- An in-depth interview with former Ram Shaun Barker on his career, his RamsTV punditary, his fashion brand and the Shaun Barker Foundation.
- National Dementia Week takes place between 20-26th May this year. The Rampage looks in to ways the Community Trust helps to give respite to people living with dementia in Derbyshire, as well as their families, and studies how dementia impacts in the wider football community.
- We caught up with midfielder Krystian Bielik who continues to make progress in his recovery from a second Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury picked up in January.
- Who had the greatest Derby County debut? It’s hard to look past Mart Poom and Paulo Wanchope.
- We pay tribute to supporters and club figures who have sadly passed away over the past 12 months.
- The Rampage caught up with former Derby County striker Steve Howard to reflect on his time at the club, as well as remember the 2007 Play-Off Final victory over West Bromwich Albion.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from DCFCMegastore.co.uk for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To pre-order your copy, CLICK