Derby County will once again welcome
supporters back to Pride Park Stadium in midweek when they face Real Betis in their latest pre-season fixture.
The friendly against the Spanish top flight side will take place on Wednesday 28th July (7pm kick-off).
Following the UK Government’s recent announcement to lift the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, for this match the East Stand and the Toyota West Stand only will be open due to previous demand for pre-season friendlies.
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
* The turnstiles will open at 5:30pm and kick-off is at 7pm. Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues.
* All match tickets have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ delivery method to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk.
* Supporters must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only. It will not be possible for supporters to scan their ticket on a smartphone device and there will be no facility for collecting tickets on matchday.
* There is no option to purchase, upgrade nor downgrade tickets on the day, therefore please make sure you have purchased the correct age category.
* Ticket sales concluded on Tuesday 27th July at 7pm. No tickets are available to buy on the day of the game.
* The Ticket Office counters and phone lines will remain closed.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are advised to email [email protected].
* Matchday staff will be available to assist you with any queries and direct you to your seats. They will be wearing blue tabards and be located around the stadium.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Car Parking must be purchased online in advance for this fixture (Car Park A, which is located directly behind the South Stand). The lead supporter will be placed on our guestlist, and you will be required to give that name on arrival to gain entry. Supporters will not be able to purchase car parking on the day of the game. Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* Disabled supporters who have claimed a complimentary Personal Assistant Ticket will also be required to email [email protected] with the full contact details of their Personal Assistant (full name, address, telephone number) as entry into the stadium will not be permitted until this information has been provided.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
* In the interest of our supporters' safety, we are advising fans to wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) in the concourses and toilet areas, unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12. A limited menu will be served from the concourse kiosks, including pies, drinks and confectionary. Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
* The DCFCMegastore will be open from 9am until 7pm, stocking the new 2021/22 Derby County home kit and many other products.
* Your safety is of paramount importance to us. If you experience any problems at the game please text 88440 with DCFC and your message to report incidents or concerns to match control.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk, or simply click here.