The next edition of The Rampage is now on sale and is packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaced the matchday programme ahead of the 2020/21 season.
The July edition includes:
- Last season, Graeme Shinnie won Derby County’s Jack Stamps Player of the Season. He’s been on an incredible personal journey since starting professional football and has battled adversity to be where he is today. He spoke exclusively to The Rampage this month.
- Owen Bradley enlists the help of hair experts to cast their eye over famous Derby County players and their haircuts.
- We look ahead to the new 2021/22 Sky Bet Championship season. The newcomers, the mileage and much more.
- Shane Nicholson discusses how pre-season training has changed and adapted in football over the years, whilst Luke Jenkinson reveals what some of the players can expect from this month’s programme.
- The Rampage caught up with Head Groundsman Paul Thompson to discuss the renovation work undertaken this summer, as well as chat about the challenges he faced last season.
- With supporters set to return to Pride Park Stadium next season, Derby County fans tell The Rampage what they have missed most about the matchday experience since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020.
- Ashley Ward only spent 18 months at Derby County but it was action-packed. He was the last player to score for the Rams at the Baseball Ground and was cruelly denied the honour of scoring the first-ever goal at Pride Park Stadium as he talks to The Rampage.
- Former Derby County favourite Francis Lee features as this month’s Cult Hero.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To order your copy, CLICK HERE.