Derby County will welcome supporters back to at Pride Park Stadium on Tuesday evening as they kick off their involvement in this season’s Carabao Cup.
Wayne Rooney’s side will face Sky Bet League Two side Salford City as they look to progress to Round Two of the competition.
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
* Ticket sales end at 5:45pm on the day of the game and are only available to buy online. No tickets are available to buy after this point. Supporters should not turn up without a ticket on the day.
* The North Stand and South West Upper area of the West Stand are closed for home supporters for this match.
* The Ticket Office counters and phone lines will remain closed until further notice.
* Season Ticket cards are NOT valid for this game.
* All match tickets have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ or Mobile Ticket delivery methods to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk.
* Supporters that selected the 'Print at Home' delivery option must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only.
* There will be no facility for collecting tickets on matchday.
* It is also possible for supporters that selected the Mobile Ticket delivery option to scan their match ticket on a smartphone device. When using a Mobile Ticket, please ensure you have the brightness of your screen at full, and when scanning the QR code please allow a couple of seconds for the reader to acknowledge the code to allow entry.
* There is no option to upgrade nor downgrade tickets on the day of the game, therefore please make sure you have obtained/purchased the correct age category.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are advised to email [email protected].
* Ticketing FAQs for this game can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/salford-ticketing-faqs.
* The Ticket Access windows, located on the North Stand, will be open from 6:15pm for supporters having issues gaining entry on their tickets.
* The turnstiles will open at 6:15pm and kick-off is at 7:45pm. Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues.
* Matchday staff will be available to assist with any queries and direct supporters to their seats. They will be wearing blue tabards and be located around the stadium.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
Code Of Conduct
Derby County's COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-co...
* Car Parking is now SOLD OUT this fixture (Car Park A, which is located directly behind the South Stand). The lead supporter will be placed on our guestlist, and you will be required to give that name on arrival to gain entry. Supporters will not be able to purchase stadium car parking on the day of the game. Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* In the interest of our supporters' safety, we are advising fans to wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) in the concourses and toilet areas, unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12.
* Although wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, please consider others around you. Please also continue to use the hand sanitising stations around Pride Park Stadium and try and avoid close contact with others where possible. Finally, please always follow the guidance of Stewards.
* A limited menu will be served from the concourse kiosks, including pies, drinks and confectionary. This includes a limited range of hot and cold food plus draught alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
* Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
Supporters wishing to place a matchday bet can do so using club partner Unibet's fast and secure betting App easily from their mobile, as well as at the Unibet stations in the concourse areas.
Download from the Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/unibet-pro/id4633353...
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
Please Note: 18+ only. begambleaware.org.
* The DCFCMegastore will be open from 9am until kick-off, stocking the new 2021/22 Derby County home kit, trainingwear and many other products.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk, or simply click here.