Derby County face Queens Park Rangers in their latest Sky Bet Championship fixture on home turf.
Wayne Rooney’s side will welcome Rangers to Pride Park Stadium on Monday 29th November (7:45pm kick-off).
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
* 2021/22 Season Ticket Cards are now active and available to use for those that have collected/received their Card.
* Season Ticket Holders should note that the previous method used for home league games this season, processing an individual match ticket online, is no longer available.
*Season Ticket Cards MUST be used by Season Ticket Holders to gain access to Pride Park Stadium by inserting their card into the mouth of the turnstile reader.
* Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to collect their cards as soon as possible if they haven’t already and, if helpful, those for family, friends, and colleagues (providing appropriate Fan ID’s) from the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium.
* If you are collecting your Season Ticket Card on the day of the game, DO NOT leave until the last minute.
* Season Ticket Cards for Senior Citizens aged 65 and over, and Golden Rams, who have not yet collected their Cards in person have been sent via post.
* Match tickets will be on sale from the Ticket Office until kick-off.
* Online ticket sales end at 5:45pm on the day of the game on dcfc.co.uk.
* The Ticket Office counters at Pride Park Stadium are open from 10am until kick-off.
* Supporters are advised to buy tickets as early as possible and if they wish to purchase/obtain tickets on arrival ahead of kick-off, please do so as early as possible to avoid queues and potentially missing the start of the game.
* Fans wishing to purchase a ticket on arrival at Pride Park Stadium are requested to ensure they have a Fan ID created on dcfc.co.uk to avoid the time-consuming process and to help provide a smooth customer service process.
* Match tickets that have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ delivery method have been sent to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk.
* If you have NOT received your e-ticket please contact the Ticket Office on [email protected] before the day of the game, in order to avoid unnecessarily queuing at the Ticket Office on matchday.
* Supporters that selected the 'Print at Home' delivery option must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only.
* There will be no facility for collecting match tickets for home supporters on a matchday at this time.
* The option to use Mobile Tickets is no longer available on the turnstiles with Season Ticket Cards now in operation.
* Supporters that had a match ticket posted to their home address, or purchased from the Ticket Office, are advised to scan the ticket at the turnstiles as normal.
* There is no option to upgrade nor downgrade tickets on the day of the game, therefore please make sure you have obtained/purchased the correct age category.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are requested to email [email protected].
* Ticketing FAQs for this game can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/ticketing-useful-information?k=fe88ed3b36b97f746b0b1dc4af36319a1d64204e
* Supporters having issues gaining entry on their tickets are advised to visit the Ticket Office.
* The turnstiles will open at 6:30pm and kick-off is at 7:45pm. Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues and potentially missing the start of the game.
* Matchday staff will be available to assist with any queries and direct supporters to their seats. They will be wearing blue tabards and be located around the stadium.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
* Disabled supporters who have claimed a complimentary Personal Assistant Ticket will also be required to email [email protected] with the full contact details of their Personal Assistant (full name, address, telephone number) as entry into the stadium will not be permitted until this information has been provided.
Code Of Conduct
* Derby County's COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-co...
* In conjunction with Derby City Council, an online booking system for Pride Park Stadium matchday car parking priced £8.50 (Location No. 754606) is now operation.
* Seasonal Parking Pass holders are not required to book online but must continue to display their car park hanger on the day to avoid incurring a fine.
* Non-Seasonal Parking Pass holders are advised that parking in Car Park A or B without booking via the link provided below risk incurring a fine. Therefore, please book your car park pass in advance of making the journey to Pride Park Stadium.
* For more information and to reserve your space in advance of attending any first team match, visit https://secure.mipermit.com/derby/Account/PayAndSt...
* If you have any questions regarding the matchday parking ticket, please email [email protected].
* Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* In the interest of our supporters' safety, we are advising fans to wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) in the concourses and toilet areas, unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12.
* Although wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, please consider others around you. Please also continue to use the hand sanitising stations around Pride Park Stadium and try and avoid close contact with others where possible. Finally, please always follow the guidance of Stewards.
* A limited menu will be served from the concourse kiosks, including pies, hot dogs, drinks and confectionary. This includes a limited range of hot and cold food plus draught alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
* Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
* The Yard at Pride Park Stadium will be open from 5:45pm until kick-off and after the final whistle until 10:45pm. A Bar Menu will be available to supporters on first-come, first-served basis.
* The DCFCMegastore will be open from 9am until 8pm, with some great Black Friday offers available in store. The DCFCMegastore’s ‘Ministore’ outside the stadium will be open from 5pm until 8pm.
* Supporters wishing to place a matchday bet can do so using club partner Unibet's fast and secure betting App easily from their mobile, as well as at the Unibet stations in the concourse areas.
Download from the Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/unibet-pro/id4633353...
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
Please Note: 18+ only. begambleaware.org.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk, or simply click here.