Derby County will face Sheffield United in their first Sky Bet Championship fixture on home turf in 2022 this weekend.
Wayne Rooney’s side will face the Blades at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 15th January (3pm kick-off).
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
*** COVID-19 CERTIFICATION ***
It is now a legal requirement for all supporters aged 18 and over to show proof of their Covid Certification status prior to being granted access to Pride Park Stadium on a matchday.
As outlined by the UK Government in December 2021, any venue that has an attendance of more than 10,000 people is subject to the new rules.
Covid-19 Website Section
For all the key information for home and away supporters - including FAQS, Code of Conduct details and more information on COVID-19 passes - a specific COVID-19 section has been created on dcfc.co.uk.
This can be found directly at dcfc.co.uk/covid19.
To ensure that you can continue to watch Derby County at Pride Park Stadium in person and in a safe manner, it is imperative that you play your part by ensuring you have a valid COVID-19 Pass or proof of certification in advance of matchday.
For full details about the NHS COVID-19 Pass, which includes information on how to obtain valid certification of the COVID-19 vaccine, please CLICK HERE.
To Be Prepared, supporters are advised to take note of the following points before watching a match at Pride Park Stadium.
* Check the Derby County COVID-19 guidance in advance of a home matchday on dcfc.co.uk and read the club’s COVID Code of Conduct.
* Ensure you have a valid form of COVID-19 certification in your possession before you leave for Pride Park Stadium, or you will not be permitted entry.
* The best form of Certification is the COVID-19 pass. You can download the COVID-19 digital pass using the designated NHS App or to your wallet or camera roll, in case there is no signal.
* Make sure your COVID-19 pass is easily accessible to ensure efficiency and speed of access when approaching the turnstiles.
* Bring your original printed NHS COVID-19 Pass with you on the day of each fixture, if you are unable to use the digital version.
* A negative Lateral Flow test result will be permissible, should you be unable to provide a COVID-19 pass
The turnstiles at Pride Park Stadium will open 90 minutes ahead of kick-off on a home matchday.
The club strongly recommends supporters give themselves plenty of time before making their journey to Pride Park Stadium to ensure they can be in their seats in good time.
It is recommended having your COVID-19 Certification pass ready to show as you approach Pride Park Stadium. If you are using the digital pass, make sure you have it saved to your electronic wallet and/or as a screen shot in your photo library. This will prevent any delay if your network coverage or the NHS App is unavailable.
If you are using a digital COVID-19 Pass, please remember to make sure your phone has enough battery.
If you are aged 11 or over, it is mandatory to wear a face covering in all indoor areas of the stadium such as the concourse and toilet areas.
Test Before Travel
Those who are not yet double vaccinated will need to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending the match.
If the test returns a positive result, then you must NOT attend the fixture and follow the correct procedures as advised by the NHS.
Further information about COVID-19 is available HERE.
Don’t Travel If You Are Unwell
Even if double-vaccinated, you must not attend or travel to Pride Park Stadium if you, or anybody attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
* How to get an NHS COVID-19 Pass - Click Here
* How to download a digital NHS COVID-19 Pass - Click Here
* Further information about COVID-19 - Click Here
* Match tickets for home supporters will be on sale from the Ticket Office until kick-off.
* Ticket sales end online at 1pm on the day of the game online on dcfc.co.uk.
* The Ticket Office counters at Pride Park Stadium are open from 10am until kick-off.
* Supporters are advised to buy tickets as early as possible and if they wish to purchase/obtain tickets on arrival ahead of kick-off, please do so as early as possible to avoid queues and potentially missing the start of the game.
* Fans wishing to purchase a ticket on arrival at Pride Park Stadium are requested to ensure they have a Fan ID created on dcfc.co.uk to avoid the time-consuming process and to help provide a smooth customer service process.
* Match tickets that have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ delivery method have been sent to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk.
* If you have NOT received your e-ticket please contact the Ticket Office on [email protected] before the day of the game, in order to avoid unnecessarily queuing at the Ticket Office on matchday.
* Supporters that selected the 'Print at Home' delivery option must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only.
* The option to use Mobile Tickets is no longer available on the turnstiles with Season Ticket Cards now in operation.
* Supporters that had a match ticket posted to their home address, or purchased from the Ticket Office, are advised to scan the ticket at the turnstiles as normal.
* There is no option to upgrade nor downgrade tickets on the day of the game, therefore please make sure you have obtained/purchased the correct age category.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are requested to email [email protected].
* Ticketing FAQs for this game can be found by Clicking Here.
Stadium Access Issues
* Supporters having issues gaining entry on their tickets are advised to visit the Ticket Office or the Ticket Access Windows at the rear of the North Stand.
* The turnstiles will open at 1:30pm and kick-off is at 3pm. Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues and potentially missing the start of the game.
* Matchday staff will be available to assist with any queries and direct supporters to their seats. They will be wearing blue tabards and be located around the stadium.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
* Disabled supporters who have claimed a complimentary Personal Assistant Ticket will also be required to email [email protected] with the full contact details of their Personal Assistant (full name, address, telephone number) as entry into the stadium will not be permitted until this information has been provided.
Code Of Conduct
* Derby County's COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct can be found by Clicking Here.
* In conjunction with Derby City Council, an online booking system for Pride Park Stadium matchday car parking priced £8.50 (Location No. 754606) is now operation.
* Seasonal Parking Pass holders are not required to book online but must continue to display their car park hanger on the day to avoid incurring a fine.
* Non-Seasonal Parking Pass holders are advised that parking in Car Park A or B without booking via the link provided below risk incurring a fine. Therefore, please book your car park pass in advance of making the journey to Pride Park Stadium.
* For more information and to reserve your space in advance of attending any first team match, please Click Here.
* If you have any questions regarding the matchday parking ticket, please email [email protected].
* Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* In the interest of our supporters' safety, we are advising fans to wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) in the concourses and toilet areas, unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12.
* Although wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, please consider others around you. Please also continue to use the hand sanitising stations around Pride Park Stadium and try and avoid close contact with others where possible. Finally, please always follow the guidance of Stewards.
* A limited menu will be served from the concourse kiosks, including pies, hot dogs, drinks and confectionary. This includes a limited range of hot and cold food plus draught alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
* Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
* The Yard at Pride Park Stadium will be open from 1pm until kick-off and after the final whistle until 7pm. A Bar Menu will be available to supporters on first-come, first-served basis.
* The DCFCMegastore will be open from 9am until 6pm, stocking the 2021/22 Derby County home, away and third kits, trainingwear and many other products. A special ‘Matchday Offer’ is available in store only. Those that spend £35 in-store ONLY will receive a FREE Derby County scarf.
* The DCFCMegastore’s ‘Ministore’ outside the stadium will be open from 12pm-3pm and 5pm-6pm.
* Supporters wishing to place a matchday bet can do so using club partner Unibet's fast and secure betting App easily from their mobile, as well as at the Unibet stations in the concourse areas.
Please Note: 18+ only. begambleaware.org.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk, or simply click here.