Disabled Liaison Officer: Emma Drury
Telephone: 01332 667528 or 01332 821044
Derby County's Disabled Ticketing Policy can be found here.
Derby County's Access Guide can be downloaded here.
Derby County Football Club operates a ticketing policy that endeavours to accommodate for individual Disabled Supporters needs to ensure that their matchday experience is hassle-free and enjoyable.
We offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual supporters needs.
These reasonable adjustments can include, but are not limited to, the following, which are subject to qualification and availability:
- The accompaniment of a Personal Assistant/Essential Companion
- Accessible car parking spaces for both home and away supporters
- Transportation from the car parks to the stadium
- Accessible entrances in all stands
- Accessible toilets that use the National Radar key system
- Level access or easy access seating
- Both elevated and pitchside wheelchair spaces in all stands
- Hearing Loop equipped seating
- Matchday commentary provided by BBC Radio Derby via headsets - just ask your nearest Steward for details.
- Facilities for assistance dogs if required
- A variety of rest areas in our concourses
- Low-level serving counter in the Ticket Office
* Subject to availability and qualification
Disabled Supporters whom are wishing to attend games at Pride Park Stadium can purchase their tickets either in person at the Derby County Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek, or over the phone on 01332 667528 during their opening hours which can be found here.
Disabled Supporters who are wishing to travel to Derby County's away fixtures on the road can find all the relevant information for their visit using the below drop-down menus for the relevant fixture.