2020/21 Season Tickets For Disabled Supporters
Disabled supporters can purchase their 2020/21 Season Ticket online at dcfc.co.uk by following these instructions;
- Select the following tabs – Tickets / Season Tickets / Renew Now
- Select your seat; for those that require the complimentary 20/21 Personal Assistant Season Ticket (subject to qualification), please do not select the renew option for this seat, as this will be renewed separately by the Club’s Disabled Liaison Officer once your 20/21 Reasonable Adjustment Application has been approved.
- If you require any assistance regarding the renewal of your 20/21 Season Tickets, please email [email protected]
Disabled Liaison Officer: Emma Drury
Telephone: 01332 667528 or 01332 821044
Derby County's Disabled Ticketing Policy can be found here.
Derby County's Access Guide can be downloaded here.
Derby County Football Club operates a ticketing policy that endeavours to accommodate for individual Disabled Supporters needs to ensure that their matchday experience is hassle-free and enjoyable.
We offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual supporters needs.
These reasonable adjustments can include, but are not limited to, the following, which are subject to qualification and availability:
- The accompaniment of a Personal Assistant/Essential Companion
- Accessible car parking spaces for both home and away supporters
- Transportation from the car parks to the stadium
- Accessible entrances in all stands
- Accessible toilets that use the National Radar key system
- Level access or easy access seating
- Both elevated and pitchside wheelchair spaces in all stands
- Hearing Loop equipped seating
- Matchday commentary provided by BBC Radio Derby via headsets - just ask your nearest Steward for details.
- Facilities for assistance dogs if required
- A variety of rest areas in our concourses
- Low-level serving counter in the Ticket Office
* Subject to availability and qualification
Disabled Supporters whom are wishing to attend games at Pride Park Stadium can purchase their tickets either in person at the Derby County Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek, or over the phone on 01332 667528 during their opening hours which can be found here.
Disabled Supporters who are wishing to travel to Derby County's away fixtures on the road can find all the relevant information for their visit using the below drop-down menus for the relevant fixture:
Fixtures will appear here once confirmed